A fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work with an exciting Insurance business in the CBD to work on Agile and Digital projects. The successful candidate will be an integral part of this growing team and be responsible for working with key business stakeholders to scope, design and develop quality solutions to meet business goals.
• Facilitation of workshops to translate and elicit new business requirements
• Analyse requirements to establish clear user stories with acceptance criteria and conceptual designs.
• Engage with, educate and influence internal business stakeholders (at multiple levels in the business) and integrate requirements into a logical and coherent set of capabilities.
• Documenting system/solution design and detailed functional and non-functional requirements
• Participation in daily SCRUMS with business and technical teams
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
• 5 years + experience working as a Business Analyst
• Working knowledge and application of analysis techniques to include: process modelling/mapping, gap analysis, business scenarios, data analysis
• Strong communication skills with the ability to educate and influence internal business stakeholders
• Extensive understanding of Agile methodologies and principles and proven Agile work experience
• Experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams on web software development projects
• Professional / Financial Markets experience beneficial
To apply for this position and to send your CV click on the email below: