Exciting opportunity to work for this large, diverse top ASX listed organisation in Melbourne who are currently seeking an experienced BI and Data Analytics Consultant to help build and implement information based solutions for their clients. Working closely with the consulting team you will ensure the BI and Data Analytics team are providing fit for purpose reporting and analytics solutions that can be used to make strategic business decisions.
• Lead the analysis, design, stakeholder engagement and implementation of the Data Strategy across business function
• Recommend BI/DW, Data and Analytics processes, platform models, tool selections and data integration.
• Engage with, educate and influence internal business stakeholders (at multiple levels in the business), providing expert advice on emerging technologies and benefits of data and reporting available
• Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex projects
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in BI / Information Management practices
• Proven experience driving and articulating a strategy in designing and building cutting edge information systems
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Broad technical knowledge across multiple BI tools: Microsoft SSRS, IBM Cognos, Oracle OBIEE and SAP Business Objects.
• Exposure to the “big data” technology stack, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Hadoop
• Understanding of relational databases / emerging Big Data Technologies
• Degree qualified or comparable experience in Information Technology or related discipline
• Consulting Markets experience beneficial
To apply for this position and to send your CV click on the email below: