Exciting opportunity to work for this large Financial Services organisation that provides a wide and diverse offering in the Australian market. The successful candidate will be an integral part of this growing team and be responsible for working with key business stakeholders to scope, design and deliver quality solutions to meet business goals.
• Facilitation of workshops to translate and elicit new business requirements
• Analyse requirements to establish clear user stories with acceptance criteria and conceptual designs.
• Engage with, educate and influence internal business stakeholders (at multiple levels in the business) and integrate requirements into a logical and coherent set of capabilities.
• Documenting system/solution design and detailed functional and non-functional requirements
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
• 5 years + experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Markets with a strong track record of successful end-to-end project delivery on large scale CRM and software implementations
• Working knowledge and application of analysis techniques to include: process modelling/mapping, gap analysis, business scenarios, data analysis
• Strong communication skills with the ability to educate and influence internal business stakeholders
• Banking domain exposure highly desirable
To apply for this position and to send your CV click on the email below: