Salary – Excellent salary package of up to $130,000 + benefits / Reference – JD1127.
Exciting opportunity to work for this large, diverse top ASX listed organisation in Melbourne who are currently seeking an experienced PMO to join an existing Projects team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of this growing team and be responsible for providing leadership and ensuring all projects are delivered in an established governance and delivery framework.
• As the PMO Manager you will be responsible with establishing and leading the overall PMO functions including providing accurate, meaningful and actionable reports, identifying and driving business improvement initiatives, ensuring that the business has a sound risk management process in place
• Engage with, educate and influence internal business stakeholders (at multiple levels in the business), providing expert advice on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans.
• Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex projects
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
• Multi-year experience of working in a programme management office supporting business change programmes that impact across multiple functions / business areas and regions
• Proven experience developing portfolio reports for presentation at an executive and/or board level
• Strong risk management, strategic planning, change management and organisational skills
• Advanced skills with MS Word, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Banking / Financial Markets experience beneficial
To apply for this position and to send your CV click on the email below: