Making your next career move is an important one. At TRS we build relationships with our candidates not just because we have a job for you; it’s because we are genuinely interested in you and where you want to go in your career.
Our experienced team take the time to understand you and your core drivers, to ensure we can identify the most relevant opportunities for you.
Our consultative approach will help coach you through the full recruitment and selection process, providing feedback throughout and considered advice to help you make an informed decision.
For IT Professionals whether you’re looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help. Focused into defined recruitment markets within distinct in-demand skill areas our recruitment consultants connect their network of skilled candidates with employers in search of high-performing talent on a temporary, interim and permanent basis.
Our business is split into the following technical practices:
TRS – Analytics
- Data Science
- AI and Robotics
- Machine & Deep Learning
- Data Engineering
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Data Architecture
- Data strategy, Governance and Quality
- Digital Analytics
- Customer Insights
- Data Analysis and Visualization
TRS – Digital
- Digital Marketing and Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Automation
- SEO/ PPC/ Social Media
- CRM & Loyalty
- User Experience/User Interface
- Design (Visual, Digital Web, Product)
- Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows)
TRS – Projects
- Project / Programme Management
- Business / Systems Analysis
- Business Change and Transformation
TRS – Cloud
- Cloud Consulting
- Technical/Solutions Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud Security/Identity Access Management
- Platform/Infrastructure Engineering
- Operations roles, including support team leadership, change, release and incident management
To keep up with the latest job opportunities register your details or send us your CV and we will contact you as roles are opened.
Alternately, to discuss your career options with a member of the team call +61 3 9653 9508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org