Salary – Excellent salary package of up to $180,000 + benefits/Reference – JD1856
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Analytics Manager to join an existing team within the Customer Analytics department for this diverse Top ASX Listed Organisation in the Melbourne CBD. The Analytics Manager will be responsible for a team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts developing predictive modelling to help create personalised customer experiences. The perfect candidate will have a background in computer science or a related technical field, will have experience manage a team of data professionals with large data stores and will have some experience as an individual technical contributor within data science or machine learning.
• Drive key analytics projects including forecasting and testing, funnel optimization, response and propensity modeling, advanced customer segmentation using advanced statistical techniques.
• Responsible for a team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts developing predictive modelling to help create personalised customer experiences
• Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
• Contribute new ideas and analysis to the Customer Analytics department on mathematical and statistical concepts to create value or solve problems for the business
• Engage with, educate and influence internal business stakeholders (at multiple levels in the business), to understand business priorities and business requirements
• Work with business units to deliver the personalisation and modelling roadmap
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
• 5 years + Managing a team of Advanced Analytics consultants and at least 3 years’ experience as an individual technical contributor within data science or machine learning
• Extensive knowledge of varied machine learning models and analytical techniques
• Proven experience in a data or statistical analysis roles
• Statistical modelling in a major package such as SAS, SPSS and knowledge with SQ, Python and R
• Understand key behaviours that drive consumer acquisition, retention, and engagement to enable decision making about product strategy and features, marketing tools and campaigns
• Experience managing complex projects, in alignment with corporate data governance activities
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Degree or PHD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field such as Physics, Economics or Operations Research.
To apply for this position and to send your CV click on the email below: